Friday, June 21, 2013

Zombie Staging Ground Located in the Grand Canyon

Picture of the Day for 6/15/2013. I went out to dinner with my family before going off to see the new Superman movie. While we were waiting for our food to arrive, my great-niece Sadie asked me to draw the Grand Canyon. That was the most unusual drawing request I've ever had. My repertoire is normally limited to pumpkins and bunnies and cats, but I gamely gave it a try- using an orange crayon to draw a deep narrow crevasse. Since this is MY family I'm talking about, of course Sadie had to add a zombie lurking at the bottom of the canyon. This led to a table-wide discussion of how the Grand Canyon is the most likely staging area for the zombies as they make plans to attack humanity. Cunning zombies.



No comments:

Post a Comment