Thursday, June 27, 2013

Memory Game

Picture of the Day for 6/22/2013. I'm working on a formatting project for our next speech therapy manual that requires me to remember several words/images in a row as I toggle back and forth between documents. I do this by making up short scenarios based on the pictures in each row. For example, in row 3 in the photo below, I was able to remember the beaver-binoculars-blazer-blister-boulder word sequence by thinking only an ill-prepared city guy would be out in the woods looking at the beaver* through his binoculars while wearing a blazer that's far too nice for the outdoors. Naturally, this guy would be too busy examining the blister he got on his foot to notice he was just about to get bonked on the head with a boulder.

*Yes, I'm fully aware there's a naughty innuendo here, but I'm choosing to ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment