Friday, January 29, 2021

Scary Art Gallery Location

Picture of the Day for January 29, 2021. An art gallery I follow on Instagram has been advertising their moving sale so I decided to check it out today. The art gallery is in a cute 19th century home, but oh my, I can see why they are moving. They are in a horrible part of town, sandwiched between an abandoned home (see picture) and a state liquor store. When I pulled into a parking spot in front of the gallery a disturbed individual stood outside my car and screamed at the top of his lungs at me  I looked at him impassively until he stopped. Then he opened up the front door of the gallery and screamed at the top of his lungs into the lobby.  Scary stuff.  I waited until he had wandered far away before getting out of my car. Once I was inside I had a great time browsing the artwork and I ended up buying a couple of pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment