Sunday, January 17, 2021

Good Witch Marathon

Picture of the Day for January 17, 2021. At my lunch yesterday with some friends we shared what shows we have been binge watching on Netflix. That seems to be a common conversation during the pandemic. Aside from binge buying on Amazon, there’s not much else to do. This past week I’ve been watching the Good Witch - a sweet Hallmark Channel series in which the main character brings enchantment to the small town where she lives and runs a bed and breakfast inn. 

I’ve noticed I’m on a “magic” kick. Reading books and watching shows about magic. I wonder if the topic appeals to me during the pandemic when there’s so much out of our control. The thought of having magical powers appeals right now. There are a few things I’d snap my fingers to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment