Saturday, February 9, 2019

Jay King/Mind Finds = No Willpower

Picture of the Day for February 9, 2019. Jay King travels all over the world finding interesting gem stones which his team of jewelers turn into beautiful jewelry that is sold on his "Mine Finds" show on HSN. As a turquoise fanatic, I'm especially susceptible to his turquoise jewelry. I knew he was going to be on HSN tonight and here is how my internal dialogue went:

Start of Show: I'll just watch for a minute. I will NOT purchase anything.

1/2 Hour Later: I'm enjoying seeing the beautiful gemstones, but I'm still committed to not purchasing anything.

45 Minutes Later. This is great! I'm not being tempted.

1 Hour Later. Oh rats. I totally caved and bought a turquoise necklace. 

Note to self - do not watch Jay King's Mine Finds show on HSN!

No comments:

Post a Comment