Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas Loot

Picture of the Day for January 5, 2017. My niece Chantal always takes pictures of her kids in front of their birthday and Christmas loot so I figured I would do the same. Here are all of my Christmas presents In front of my poor excuse for a tree this year. When I was a teenager I used to make a list of every single Christmas present I ever received. I subsequently threw those lists away due to thinking they were unbelievably silly, but I'd love to see one of those lists now.  Mother made a great Santa and always did right by her kids. The Christmas season is always when I miss her the most. I miss listening to Christmas music while she was making her annual batch of peanut clusters. That's just one of a thousand good memories...

(In case you are wondering, no I have not put away my Christmas decorations yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment