Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Spiderwebs

Picture of the Day for March 2, 2021. I have the hardest time seeing any spiderwebs in my house. The light has to be just right for me to see them and then wipe them away. Kind of creeps me out when I do finally notice them. 

This picture is in my bathroom and as you can see there’s more going on here than just spiderwebs:

1. Yes, I realize the windowsills need to be painted desperately.  They need to get in line behind other larger, more urgent home repairs - like my leaky roof that should not be leaking since it was replaced just a few years ago. Grr...

2. Yes, that is a gnome in the window. I keep it there as a reminder of my mother and her sense of humor. When I was living at home she placed this gnome along with his gnome relatives on a shelf in my bathroom downstairs. When I objected on the grounds that it felt creepy having gnomes looking down on me in the bathroom, she put tape over their eyes. Touché mother, touché. 

No comments:

Post a Comment