Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Work Organization System

Picture of the Day for 3/4/2015. I keep searching for the "perfect" way to organize my tasks at work. I'm juggling several different clients. Some of them are manageable, but the others require the organizational skills and effort equivalent to moving an army of thousands from one end of the earth to the other. In my quest for the perfect system I've purchased binders and folders and index cards and color-coordinated pens and legal notepads, etc. So what is the big organizational winner? Sticky notes on my fridge (since I work mostly from home). Who would of guessed that, right? I guess I must be doing something right since I've been summoned to California tomorrow to meet with a new client who needs a project manager for a complicated project that will last for the next six months.  I guess I've got another "army" to manage for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment