Sunday, August 31, 2014

I Have a Doppelganger

Picture of the Day for 8/31/2014. I have a doppelganger. My sister Robynne saw this picture of a Salt Lake Tribune columnist and did a double-take. This woman and I definitely resemble each other.

Apparently, I had a doppelganger in college. Several people over the course of my college career commented that they had seen my lookalike wandering around campus. I was disappointed that I never saw her, but maybe that's for the best. Perhaps the fabric of time and space would have ripped apart if we had laid eyes on each other. I always wondered if people told her that they had seen her doppelganger wandering around campus.

Wait a minute...it just occurred to me that this columnist might be the very same doppelganger from college. We're about the same age...

No comments:

Post a Comment