Saturday, March 2, 2013

Process Flow

Picture of the Day for 3/2/2013. This is kind of a boring picture, but it accurately reflects what I was doing today. My sister Robynne and I are about to embark on a You Can Teach Speech Now marketing campaign directed to school district speech therapy coordinators. Since the goal is to get school districts from around the country to purchase multiple licenses of our books for their speech therapists, I've had to figure out how tiered pricing and purchase orders and tax exempt status will work with our online store and the fact we offer downloadable products only. It's not rocket science, but it's not uncomplicated either so I decided I better document the process flow for this. I had a ton of experience writing this type of document in my previous job as a consultant and project manager. It kind of made me nostalgic writing this process flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment